Wow! This is Beautiful


OK....I am ready! ready to be tempted by this..this..this..this...

I can't believe my eye that there are so many beautiful diamond rings, diamond pendants, night dress, wedding dress on sales now..woohooo... I feel like wanted to get married now..Right Now! my heart is pumping, my forehead feeling hot..I feel like in love now....


1/4 ct.tw Pear-shape Diamond Solitaire Ring in 14 kt. Yellow Gold

Poets seek words that ignite a fire in the soul of their love. Place this remarkable pear shaped diamond solitaire – in its warm, graceful ring of 14 karat yellow gold – on the finger of the one you love, and watch its captured fire and brilliance be reflected in her heart.


1/5 ct.tw Princess-Cut Solitaire Diamond Ring in 14 kt. Yellow Gold
The Princess: lovely, confident, radiant. This slender 14 karat yellow gold ring offers a clean and captivating frame for the most noble of diamonds – in whose brilliance the splendor of your love is reflected.


1/4 ct.tw Round Solitaire Diamond Ring in 14 kt. Yellow Gold

The round diamond solitaire ring is a timeless classic of brilliance, beauty, and grace. Its form is uniquely balanced and proportioned for harmony and strength. Securely prong-set on a sleek, gleaming 14 karat yellow gold band, the round brilliant solitaire is eternally captivating.

Comments