My University Student Dream - Real or Fake



I always dream of study abroad, I have my degree in Art and Science in one of the famous university locally in Bangkok, Thailand but I still feeling something is missing, my life is not complete without a chance to study abroad in a good university in UK or United State.

My desire of being a student again is getting stronger each day, I dream to be a student again, enjoying my campus life and finally attend the graduation ceremony with my friend and my family....all this is still a dream?

My saving is still low and my family still required financial aid, I am the only daughter in my family working in Bangkok and earning more then my other 2 brothers who are working in the farm, 200KM away from Bangkok.

I don't know how I can achieve my University Dream study abroad, but I will try my best to achieve my dream in year 2009, one year from now.

Comments