How Model Photos Were Taken

This video shows how a Model Photo Shooting were taken.



Imagine in a very hot weather and we have to post for the photo shooting, we are very thirsty and hungry yet have to show our smile and pretend we are very happy and enjoying. We as models have to show the best and the brightest side no matter what is happening to us and surrounding us.

I remember one of my friend, her brother was killed in a road accident during her photo shot in one of the important publication, she is very very sad but still has to put up a very happy face when facing camera, I feel she is very strong and me and my friend respect her very much.

Comments

etomyam said…
Hmm, if that was the case, I withdraw my ambition to become a model...
Marie Wanata said…
Hi,

Maybe man are usually more strong working as model.